Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All About Me (First Assignment)

I was born in West Orange, New Jersey. When I was about one and a half years old, my family moved to a nice, quiet suburb of Chicago called Skokie, and I have lived there ever since (besides for my years in Yeshiva and college). I came to YU for many reasons. First of all, I had never known anything but Jewish privates schools so I just decided to continue with what was familiar to me. Also, many of my friends were planning on going there. Finally, I was extraordinarily religious after coming out of my two years in Yeshiva in Israel and did not want to abandon my Jewish studies.

The 5 things I'd most like to accomplish in my life are:
1. Perfecting my people skills
2. Getting rich and retiring by age 35 or 40
3. Getting married and having a nice, religious family
4. Leaving my descendants with a nice, cushy lifestyle
5. Being remembered positively

I hope that gives you a pretty good picture of who I am...

No comments: